Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dry Super Eagle

I didn't get a photo of the man wearing the t-shirt emblazoned with the phrase "Dry Super Eagle" but he clearly thought it was the coolest t-shirt ever.

Here are some more that have made me smile, note that these are all photographed in Paris in the last month or so...

"Say it OUT"
I know the 80s are back in style but this t-shirt just reminds me of why that style went out in the first place.


"Ollinkarl Always Grow UP!! It keeps running by your pace."
 I don't know what to say about this tank top. I'm almost tempted to buy it because it's that bizarre.

"ATTENTION!! DON'T LOOSE your garbage"
This is a child's t-shirt and when we're low on diapers I have a similar thought, but I don't think they really meant "loose" unless they've seen my son's diapers?

"North California Kids meeting every week Sport & Vintage"

 As a Northern Californian I'm happy to see that our brand is still strong, but what in the world does this t-shirt mean?

Bad English tshirts are not a new thing here, but now that I'm here longer I get to enjoy more of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment